H E L L O :3

3AMfridgedemon

L1: Registered
Jan 26, 2024
I am the demon who lives in your fridge and eats all your snacks ^v^ I recently became interested in tf2 map making when I watched a video of someone making a troll map for their friends, thinking "I wanna do that" and now i'm here. Though its really fun! Im currently working on my first koth map

I haven't come far yet but it's a start :) (I'll make that troll map later tho....)
bild_2024-01-26_235619339.png

As an aspiring game dev this is giving me a lot of insight into level design and is a huge help for my other non tf2 projects

Also wanna say that everyone in the community is just so creative and you inspire me everyday to also create, thank you <3

Sonoma

tf_logic_lesbian
aa
May 12, 2020
Hello and welcome! TF2 is a great game to learn how to craft interesting and engaging multiplayer maps, which can even help you when mapping for games other than TF2.

I would recommend downloading Hammer++ basically everyone uses this version nowadays, less clunky than stock hammer and has more QoL features and improvements.

3AMfridgedemon

L1: Registered
Jan 26, 2024
Hello and welcome! TF2 is a great game to learn how to craft interesting and engaging multiplayer maps, which can even help you when mapping for games other than TF2.

I would recommend downloading Hammer++ basically everyone uses this version nowadays, less clunky than stock hammer and has more QoL features and improvements.
Thank you! I installed Hammer++ and Hammer feels WAY better now