April Fools' Gameday - April 1st, 2017

KaydemonLP

L5: Dapper Member
Nov 17, 2015
Ok i know its not a map. But i can't get a idea of what i shoud do with soldier. If you saw my previous post you prbably know what im talking about.
Its the last model i have to finish.
Does anyone have a idea?

Viemärirotta

sniffer
aa
Feb 5, 2016
Ok i know its not a map. But i can't get a idea of what i shoud do with soldier. If you saw my previous post you prbably know what im talking about.
Its the last model i have to finish.
Does anyone have a idea?
Turn him into a rocket launcher with shovel arms and legs.

bullhammer59

L1: Registered
Jul 27, 2016
Looks like I won't be getting my map on on time this year. RIP

Void

Local Man Unable To Map, Sources Say
aa
Sep 14, 2008
I'm going to be setting a soft deadline for last-minute map submissions. Maps will need to be submitted within the next 10 hours, 4 hours before the event is scheduled to start. If you are at a point of just barely finishing your map before the door closes, let me know and we can work something out. I won't be accepting new submissions during the event as I will be managing it in-game the entire day.

We have received a lot of submissions already and look forward to the event. Fuzzy and I will be hosting the US server, while LeSwordfish will be maintaining the EU server. We're in the final stretch now, everyone!

Viemärirotta

sniffer
aa
Feb 5, 2016
Apparently in my time zone, the event starts like 8 PM, so there's some time to wait since it's 9 AM now.

Void

Local Man Unable To Map, Sources Say
aa
Sep 14, 2008
Thank you all for your submissions! I will have a pack ready for download for those that want to have maps readily available prior to the event in the coming hours. We're almost there!

Da Spud Lord

Occasionally I make maps
aa
Mar 23, 2017
koth_skyfall_a4 - PIT CALL YOU IDIOT
Should I feel honored or embarassed by the fact that my map earned a special callout...?

But anyway, I hope the event is going/went well (depending on when you are reading this and how long the event lasted). Unfortunately due to prior plans I was unable to attend, and I can only hope to make it for the very end. Is anyone recording it to post on YouTube? I would like to watch a recording.

Infomaniac

L6: Sharp Member
Nov 29, 2015
This is beyond April Fools, It's April Fish.

KaydemonLP

L5: Dapper Member
Nov 17, 2015
I just took some drugs. Why does everything still look normal