Your first time playing

Apr 19, 2009
What was your first time playing TF2 like?
Bitches can't take my intel

What was the map? What class?

Engineer on 2fort.

And if you cant remember that, what was your first Custom map that you played in TF2?
No idea

Eyce

L6: Sharp Member
Jan 13, 2010
"HOLY SHIT YOU CAN TURN INVISIBLE"

"AHAHAH I JUST KILLED 3 PEOPLE WITH A KNIFE WHAT THE HELL LOL"

Goldrush. Spy on offense. Star signs pointed to class of choice after being healed by an enemy medic immediately.

And if you can remember that, what was your first Custom map that you played in TF2?
...shit. Umm... I've got the inkling that it was mach4 of all maps.

gamemaster1996

L13: Stunning Member
Sep 30, 2009
Fun, but i played rubbishly

Dustbowl and I played Scout

And if you cant remember that, what was your first Custom map that you played in TF2?
cp_orange x

NanoSquid

L3: Member
May 6, 2010
Great. None of the "cliche" things like spycrabs had been established yet; it was still beta and everything was pure as fresh snow.

2fort; pyro, because he was my favorite class back in tfc, and 2fort was the only map i remembered from tfc :O.

That's a tough one. I think... it was... :eek:hmy: I can't remember!

EDIT: WAIT yes I can it was ctf_mach4! ah, good times :)

Hanz

Ravin' Rabbid
aa
Jan 18, 2009
When I started playing TF2, I think I played a lot of dm_duel and dm_store on a server called Sitting Ducks with DaBeatzProject. I might have played some official maps before but I don't remember. I remember that I was always sniper and didn't know that spies could be invisible and stuff. :p

I also remember that there was a breakable door in dm_duel with that door texture with a hand on it. You could destroy that door so I thought you could also destroy the doors with the hand on it in Hydro and stuff. Shooted and hitted these doors in Hydro so much but they didn't break. :p