YM's polypack thread

cyked

L3: Member
Dec 18, 2009
I think it makes more sense for the model of the pack to go along with the new medigun, even though its not part of the contest. It would make the medic look distinctly different so you would easily be able to tell whether he was using the new gun or not. If it were just a misc item I dont think many people would be interested/want it like they do with the camera beard./whiskered gentleman/medicmask

Trotim

aa
Jul 14, 2009
I would absolutely LOVE to have a different Medic backpack model, no matter if it's Misc or part of another unlock. Besides I'm sure Valve will love this simply because Medic backpack replacements are, well, non-existant.

Sel

Banned
Feb 18, 2009
backpack-wip-4.jpg

I'm liking it a lot so far, but it looks far from done, you have a lot of open space that is well, boring and empty.

Jakkarra

L4: Comfortable Member
Aug 26, 2009
25saa15.jpg

If i may provide suggestions:

A: A pressure-gauge-type-thing might look quite nice there

B: An "Energy Level" Type thing as a bar.

C: A Dial with two small lights beneath it, for On and Off (Or just writing maybe?)

My humble suggestions...

Last edited:

YM

LVL100 YM
aa
Dec 5, 2007
This thread makes me :lol:

I spent a little bit of time working on the texture I've got to add rust to the metal and add some kind of visual interest on the left hand box otherwise I am largely happy with how it is, if you complain it is plain, go look at the original!!!

backpack-wip-7.JPG

YM

LVL100 YM
aa
Dec 5, 2007
syringegun-thumbnails-2.jpg

opinions if you please (if you commented in chat say so before stating your opinion again, I dont want to count you twice!)