Ye Olde Conteste Hybrid Test Night - 10/23/2024

Added to Calendar: 10-23-24

Katsu! :3

Veteran Cat
aa
Jul 30, 2021
The week are really racking up, huh? What is it now, week 7? That's wild to me. Anyhow, here, have another test night! It's on the house, I swear. No but seriously, thank you so much for supporting the contest for this long, I never imagined it'd get this many entries (as terrifying as the numbers may be lol) and it genuinely means so much that y'all wanted to give this a try. I've played so many cool concepts for maps within the last month and a half and I've loved every second of it, it's been awesome. :3

A reminder, hybrid means that we'll be running both Ye Olde Conteste maps as well as Regular Testing maps. If you'd like to ask for a specific, open slot in the schedule (which is marked as "Unknown Imp Map"), please feel free to make a comment on this thread with your map! We are not accepting YOC maps for these open slots.
Current slots open: Map 2, Map 5, Map 7

When: Wednesday, October 23rd, 2024, 2:00PM Eastern US Time
Where: EU Server
Who's Hosting?: @Katsu! :3

Map Order/List:
1. UTF Tour, by @Radial. (Approx Time: 2:00PM ET)
2. Unknown Imp Map. (Approx Time: 2:30PM ET)
3. [Arena] Pithaul, by @MilkMaster72. (Approx Time: 3:00PM ET)
4. STB Drunkard, by @Switchgeer. (Approx Time: 3:30PM ET)
5. Unknown Imp Map. (Approx Time: 4:00PM ET)
6. CTF Caberville, by @IceCreamMachine. (Approx Time: 4:30PM ET)
7. Unknown Imp Map. (Approx Time: 5:00PM ET)
8. CP Barracks, by @Le Codex. (Approx Time: 5:30PM ET)

Myself and my judges (@half, @Fiddleford, @Gruppy, and @robopan) are looking forward to see you guys join! We're at the home stretch of this contest now, so it'd be wise to either get artpassing or get polishing after this test! Give us your best! >:3