[WIP] CTF_Pitstop

MacNetron

L5: Dapper Member
Dec 12, 2007
I played sniper for a couple of minutes, but found it very difficult because there is sooo much ground to cover and the view is soo small. So you constantly don't see ppl crossing the map.
To me, having 3 enemy scouts circling me when I (soldier) only have 16 rockets now, was more of a problem. When you go attacking, you go scout.

ChickenHunter

L4: Comfortable Member
Feb 12, 2008
Scouts just dominated this map. also on a side note i died more times from the car then other people.
but overall really good mpa. creative and fun

YM

LVL100 YM
aa
Dec 5, 2007
i died more times from the car then other people.

lol noob. I've only been hit twice, first time to see what would happen (on empty server)
And the second time because the scout isnt quite as fast as I think he is

After playing this map a few times I'm coming to the conclusion that it is too large, I think you should cut down all the distances by about 25% (you can easily loose distance between the base by making the gap between the two roads smaller and making the roads themselves narrower)

Barbarossaxxx

L1: Registered
Apr 24, 2008
Hey Meohmy,

I am Boo from the Southparkclan (www.southparkclan.com). We're from France. I had the extraordinary opportunity to play your map on one of the rare occasions when it was live on the servers. And I really loved it! I found it really extraordinary.

With your permission, I would like to submit you map to our server administrator to include it in our map cycle. It will certainly get heavily tested due to the intense traffic on our FFA server.
I will provide you a full feedback.