Fraz

Blu Hatte, Greyscale Backdrop.
aa
Dec 28, 2008
I like the new look, hopefully will get to play it sometime soon :p

Zeewier

L9: Fashionable Member
Sep 20, 2008
BTW, I was wondering about this: the "amount of players counter" (that gives you points for killing all enemies) is it a trigger_multiple or a cap area? because i think a cap area won't count ubers/bonks/cloaks/invis' ...

I thought you said somewhere you used a cap area

GrimGriz

L10: Glamorous Member
Jan 2, 2009
There's a trigger multiple "onEndTouchAll" that fires to score an elimination of a team from the arena

GrimGriz

L10: Glamorous Member
Jan 2, 2009
Updated:

Thanks to Boojum, everyone teleporting together at their spawn no longer necessarily appears in the same spot (1 in 6 chance now). The reinforcement teleporter still teleports everyone to the same spot. Other changes as in the revision log.

At this point I'm looking for opinions on the 6 teleporter exits for each team and whether or not they are in good spots. Additionally, I'm considering making the arena area larger, and would like to hear your opinions on that subject.

As always, any other suggestions are greatly appreciated, particularly those made in this thread.

Fraz

Blu Hatte, Greyscale Backdrop.
aa
Dec 28, 2008
The arena area would be nice a little larger, not too large mind. I think maybe have something themed with either team would be cool (broken greek pillars, sphinx heads) could be used to break up the larger arena area if you go ahead with it.

TMP

Ancient Pyro Main
aa
Aug 11, 2008
It's a fun map, I like your teleporter placements, but I am going to say something soon. I'm going to grab an overhead of the skybox arena today and use it to show something later.