What's going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobbyBasketBall2010

L1: Registered
Aug 4, 2017
Hey guys sorry about my mess up earlier :). My name is BobbyBasketball2010. I am 107 years old. I like to play basketball. I also like to make pictures using source film maker. I would like to join in the picture making contest if that's ok with everyone

BobbyBasketBall2010

Aug 4, 2017
P.S. I'm not actually 107 years old I'm only 7. My daddy says I should never tell anyone my age when I'm on the computer. Sorry for tricking you guys

Denforth

Aug 4, 2017
Welcome! Nice to see some youngblood taking a stab at the fierce competition. :) What kind of camera do you have?

Denforth

Aug 4, 2017
I'm afraid I haven't heard of that model. I'm currently sportin a Fujifilm X-T2 and it's been rockin my world ever since I got it. I'm tellin you, the Japanese really have their cameras mastered! :)

Denforth

Aug 4, 2017
It's one of the best cameras at the moment. A real investment, for sure, but I've been submitting my pictures to a couple of magazines for a while now. They keep comin back for more ;)

Denforth

Aug 4, 2017
No, ha! I'm a proud Mainer. Didn't we talk about this already? :) Born and raised here, and my parents were too.

Denforth

Aug 4, 2017
Of course! I got the camera and the skills to win it ;).

I'm afraid I have you a bit lost, though. Since when were we talking about graphics cards?

BobbyBasketBall2010

Aug 4, 2017
umm its like your computer mother board. usually is has a i and then a letter. Like mine is an intel core i5. ive never heard of a fujifilm graphics card tho

Status
Not open for further replies.