Waterfall

KotH Waterfall Alpha 3

EmKnight

L1: Registered
Jun 29, 2023
EmKnight submitted a new resource:

Waterfall - A Japan-themed map of high-rising peril!

After embedding themselves into opposite sides of a canyon, the RED and BLU teams must battle for control of the point high above a fast moving river. With limited space to maneuver, it's a test of skill and wits to stay in the game!

Read more about this resource...

EmKnight

Jun 29, 2023
EmKnight updated Waterfall with a new update entry:

A Few Small Tweaks

After having my map playtested for the first time, I made a few small changes for people to try out:
  • Increased door opening speed and extended door triggers to allow for faster classes to open doors sooner
  • Added doors separating the high bridges from the canyon walls to prevent spawn camping
  • Dimmed the lights over the control point
  • Fixed the respawnroomvisualizers from appearing inside the spawn room
  • Fixed the lowest resupply cabinet in each spawn so that players won't...

Read the rest of this update entry...

EmKnight

Jun 29, 2023
EmKnight updated Waterfall with a new update entry:

(Slightly) Bigger and Better

Another update is here! In addition to some cool new props, I've addressed some more complaints people have had about this map:
  • A lot of people were complaining about the small size of the map. While I'm definitely going to expand upon it some more in future updates, in the meantime I made the main area around the control point slightly bigger (not extremely noticeable, but it will make getting to the other side take longer for some classes and give teams more time to react.)...

Read the rest of this update entry...