Tundra(working name)

Vander

L8: Fancy Shmancy Member
Feb 16, 2008
Had a LARGE amount of fun on this map tonight.

My only feedback would be the sightlines for snipers on point C: there aren't many! Maybe try replacing the boulders with buildings to open up the area a bit. I found myself being forced into very few choices of sniping positions.

Aug 10, 2009
I felt like the rocks in A (where B used to be?) Really cut down the defensive possibility of RED because they cut out a majority of the pre-existing killing ground. The rocks also felt MASSIVE, and almost intimidating as a player :p
I liked whatever you did to B (previously A?) and it felt a little harder, even though I found some dominating sightlines. Perhaps if you added some small rocks for cover it could help these sightlines.
C felt much MUCH better, but still had the same 'massive rock' syndrome that A had. Vander makes a good point about the sightlines being cut up, but I found a few good ones as long as you were daring enough. Perhaps raising the ground near spawn could help a lot with these (the ground that you immediately walk out on to).
Finally, there is an amazing sightline that, as a rifle sniper, you can destroy people on Cap A with. Basically, if I position myself correctly in the zigzag tunnel between A and B I can get a great view right up to the top of the cap, and I could even snipe an engy (I think it was Nerdboy :p) who was working behind the point.

ANova

L7: Fancy Member
Jul 16, 2009
Thanks I've been thinking about those Rocks lol

ANova

Jul 16, 2009
Thanks for the feedback in a8 there will be a different point C maybe im just messing around with it lol

p.s i plan of updating the Screenies soon

Last edited:

Penguin

Clinically Diagnosed with Small Mapper's Syndrome
aa
May 21, 2009
It's like Furnace only dif-

No wait, it's exactly the same as Furnace.

ANova

Jul 16, 2009
Like What parts like All points?
it would be a lot of help if you told me what to change

Last edited:

Penguin

aa
May 21, 2009
The caps and layout match Furnace Creek identically in my mind, right down to the sniper fenced C point with the giant laser atop it.

ANova

Jul 16, 2009
okay in a8 i changed A and soon i will change C
Thanks you

Penguin

aa
May 21, 2009
That's just my opinion, anyway. I had also just finished playing Furnace before we switched to this map, so that might be affecting my critique.