1. For information on the current problems with the download system, please see this thread.

Our servers are now running a Steam Workshop rotation, if you'd like your map to be considered for inclusion on our rotation, post in the rotation discussion thread

Or, if you just want to play some of the best community maps the Workshop has to offer, you can join our servers by clicking these links:

Model Train Pack

Discussion in 'Models & Textures' started by Sel, Jul 2, 2011.

1. Sel

Sel Banned

Positive Ratings:
    A few people expressed interest in me digging out the files for this, since I never actually released it. So here.

I'm also releasing the source files since I know for a fact there are significantly better texture artists here than me, who can do a better job, so you all have the ability to do so.

Source files can be found here. (I couldn't find the Tro-tim models :/)

Honestly the only train I'm particularly satisfied with is the EMD (tf2 train remake), but if you like the others that's great.

The GE and Tro-tim trains have outright HORRIBLE textures, but since I've lost interest in this game I probably will never redo them, but feel free to do so yourselves.

Enjoy.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3332789/Train%20Pack/Web/index.html

Credits:

Models/Textures/UVs by Selentic
    Logos by Harpo
    Animations by ICEE
    Neuro helped with uvs/baking/subd
    Trotim helped with some map baking

Last edited: Jul 3, 2011
  2. Leminnes

aa Leminnes

Positive Ratings:
    These will make a great addition to traingrid!

3. Boylee

aa Boylee pew pew pew

Positive Ratings:
    The Grapeway texture is actually pretty nice man. Quite tempted to have a punt at making some textures for these. Thanks for sharing. :)

4. colacan

colacan L5: Dapper Member

Positive Ratings:
    Nice! This will be a nice addition to stock train models. Thanks