Trading Post

matou

L2: Junior Member
Oct 25, 2008
I love the for trading map though i do have some suggestions (whether you care about them or not)

The whole pool area should be taken out (I never see people there) as for the red teams spawn you could probably do something a little more pretty and interesting other then a glass cylinder :eek:

Mar 23, 2010
the pool is the best part bro.

Jonny

Oct 29, 2010
When i joined this map online, i agree with grazr, the red and blue colouring was a little confusing as it reminds me of teams and not item sets.

Also i pressed some of the little computer keys under the display cabinets. It said access when i shot it but otherwise nothing happened so I didn't understand that.

Mar 23, 2010
i'd say to put a trigger where the water polo goals are and have it drop from the center again. also, would red having a way into the water polo place be so bad?

Luigi Thirty

Jul 31, 2008
They cause hats to appear on the mannequins. I thought that was obvious but I guess not. I'll add a sign in a22.

Luigi Thirty

Jul 31, 2008
So many entities: a23 now available. Now you can apply unusual particle effects to the hats on the models in the display cases.

Luigi Thirty

Jul 31, 2008
I'm uploading a big fancy new version that doesn't crash people anymore. Unfortunately, I had to remove most of the unusual particle effects.

EArkham

Necromancer
aa
Aug 14, 2009
What this map needs is a large quiet room with hidden areas that the other team can't get into so that you can trade in peace. Annoying as hell to not be able to hear offers because some idiot keeps killing you and forcing you to respawn near the combat area.

Kep