1. Hey there Guest,

The game servers have moved to semi-dedicated hardware and IPs have changed. Please see front page server widget for up-to-date game server information.

CP Tower Rise

Discussion in 'Map Factory' started by Layl, Oct 6, 2013.

1. Layl

Layl L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    City CP map with a lot of height difference.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2013
  2. nightwatch

aa nightwatch

Positive Ratings:
    I like the general concept but it's very small! I'm not sure how the idea of the two cps with LOS to each other will work out, I think it would make contesting one or the other quite difficult. You may want to consider more routes to each point, it seems a little linear and cramped as it is.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. Layl

Positive Ratings:
    Thanks for the feedback, I got mixed responses about A and B being so close together and I'm waiting till I see the results of a playtest before deciding on redesigning it. C at this point will get the biggest redesignes but I'm right now trying out having red spawn there and seeing the results of that.

4. RaVaGe

aa RaVaGe

Positive Ratings:
    No pics, no dicks.

5. Layl

Positive Ratings:
    Added the screenshot that's also on the map download page.

6. tyler

aa tyler snail prince, master of a ruined tower

Positive Ratings:
  7. nightwatch

aa nightwatch

Positive Ratings:
    To be honest, most of the map is summed up in that picture. Only C and red spawn are excluded.

8. Layl

Positive Ratings:
    Updated map with better spawns (hopefully) and more screenshots added to this thread.

Edit:
    As a note on the cap points being really close to each other, while this seemed like a big risk it turned out really well during the last gameday this map was tested on. Now that blu spawn changed quite significantly this might not be that case anymore though. My biggest concern is still C and I'm waiting till the next gameday to see how it works out.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2013
  9. nightwatch

aa nightwatch

Positive Ratings:
    [​IMG]

A thought.

• Thanks Thanks x 1