[TIPS] What adds Detail to your map?

Remix

L69: Deviant Member
Feb 27, 2008
They really need to add more blue textures and props,
its hard finding good textures and stuff for certain areas that also keeps the feel of "BLU"

Dude, thats is exactly how I feel. Half of all the textures really support red, and there are only metal textures and one or two concrete textures that support blue :mad:

Paria

L5: Dapper Member
Dec 12, 2007
its quite interesting the amount of textures used in the valve maps for blu that people have already pre-determined in their heads are red bases only - in granary and 2fort for example there are wood textures used throughout each base - the differences being the colours of the wood textures to set the theme, blu bases have alot of dark wood as trim and in reverse red uses the white wood textures.

Koei

L4: Comfortable Member
Feb 23, 2008
They really need to add more blue textures and props,
its hard finding good textures and stuff for certain areas that also keeps the feel of "BLU"

The train model is only available in red.....thinking about modifying the texture myself to make it blue :blush:

Hawk

L7: Fancy Member
Dec 3, 2007
The train model is only available in red.....thinking about modifying the texture myself to make it blue :blush:

Did you try changing the train's "skin" property in the Object Properties window?