Thoughts on Huntsman

littlewilly91

L1: Registered
Sep 2, 2008
If an arrow in ur leg should slow u down how about a bullet? Do you think Valve should incorporate a red screen, heartbeat and crawling round without any legs with a button mashing minigame to stave off losing consciousness from lack of blood? Dude that would suck fast.

Let's face it, TF don't need to worry about all this petty realism nonsense. It is in a completely different sphere.

Soldier's sixth slot being a human catapult is what i'm waiting for. He's been nerfed. It's 2Fort that is really disconcerting with sniper. How does sniping actually help the team? And all the fragging and getting closer to the enemy intel with Tele's means nothing when it's just down to how good spies are. But I guess that's a problem with the map.

littlewilly91

L1: Registered
Sep 2, 2008
Also there should be a one-button press mechanism to take you to your character's weapons menu right from in game, instead of all this 'escape' clicky clicky clicky. Then I'd appreciate being able to use 'em much more.

MrAlBobo

L13: Stunning Member
Feb 20, 2008
Also there should be a one-button press mechanism to take you to your character's weapons menu right from in game, instead of all this 'escape' clicky clicky clicky. Then I'd appreciate being able to use 'em much more.

umm...thats what m does does it not? though that may just be something I assigned <_<

DJive

Cake or Death?
aa
Dec 20, 2007
Ive yet to use the item however...

Ive been killed more times with the huntsman in the last 3 days then ANY other weapon and some really nice F'ing shoots.

Huntsman is awesome in the right hands.

Apr 13, 2009
It'd be nice if, when switching classes (the only time I usually use the backpack in-game), it did actually forward you to the class you have selected instead of the one you previously had, though.