The Great Sandvich Hunt of 2010

lana

Currently On: ?????
aa
Sep 28, 2009
Rats. I was hoping for the $20 game. Sorry Nova.

For all y'all in Europe, here's Nerdboy's super cool summary:

Yesterday drp set up a small little contest along the same lines with fabulous prizes. A few sandviches were placed about in random posts and the winners get different things. First place gets a $20 game, second and third get VIP, and last place gets banned for a brief period. However, he'd forgotten to give the images different names. I used search and won the first contest in a little under twenty minutes. drp reset the contest and hosted the sandviches off the site this time with different names. Everyone began to look for them, and so me using my cunning guile managed to earn one site off of Okrag and two off of Littleedge, then teamed up with Nova and managed to find the last one (also using search.)

If I give up my prize, would that be six months or all twelve?

Last edited:

drp

aa
Oct 25, 2007
Rats. I was hoping for the $20 game. Sorry Nova.

For all y'all in Europe, here's Nerdboy's super cool summary:

Yesterday drp set up a small little contest along the same lines with fabulous prizes. A few sandviches were placed about in random posts and the winners get different things. First place gets a $20 game, second and third get VIP, and last place gets banned for a brief period. However, he'd forgotten to give the images different names. I used search and won the first contest in a little under twenty minutes. drp reset the contest and hosted the sandviches off the site this time with different names. Everyone began to look for them, and so me using my cunning guile managed to earn one site off of Okrag and two off of Littleedge, then teamed up with Nova and managed to find the last one (also using search.)

If I give up my prize, would that be six months or all twelve?

6 months.

drp

aa
Oct 25, 2007
worst. contest. ever.

Yes I'd say it was worse than the comp ctf debacle.
ugdio.gif

ANova

L7: Fancy Member
Jul 16, 2009
Oh noes! how about Nerd you give me 6 months or less and you can have the rest

Penguin

Clinically Diagnosed with Small Mapper's Syndrome
aa
May 21, 2009
Yeah YM if you were quick enough you could have gotten me banned instead of Nova, and I know how bad you want that.

lana

Currently On: ?????
aa
Sep 28, 2009
drp is just asking for an infraction now.