The Christmas Sale Thread

Tapp

L10: Glamorous Member
Jan 26, 2009
I've already spent my christmas budget on thinkgeek, but if I could I would probably get bad company 2, not much else I want.

Hanz

Ravin' Rabbid
aa
Jan 18, 2009
Yeah you should all buy BFBC2 it's awesome, really. ;)

PL-7764

L6: Sharp Member
Aug 4, 2009
I bought the Spore: Creepy and Cute thing, because ages ago I told myself that the default $20 is outrageous for an add-on like that, but I'd do it if it was $5 since I probably couldn't hope for a lower price than that ... guess what the price was today. :O

My friend told me he'd get me Crayon Physics. Gotta wait for him to do that now. I really liked the demo, looking forward to the full game. :)

Mr. P. Kiwi

L5: Dapper Member
Nov 22, 2009
All Prince of Persia series!
Just going to play them from dusk 'till dawn. Forever.

Last edited:

Pocket

Half a Lambert is better than one.
aa
Nov 14, 2009
Monkey Island Special Edition Bundle. I knew it was worth putting off!

Ended up getting Bioshock 2 by the way. I'm about ... maybe halfway through it now? Not the least bit buggy either — unless you count the silent vending machines, which I would consider more of a "feature." :p

Cheezyboom

L1: Registered
Dec 18, 2010
I bought Super Meat Boy the first day it was on sale. The best 3 dollars and 75 cents I've ever spent. Ever. Even if it's become painfully hard since I've reached Chapter 5. And then I tried the Kid's warp zone, and... You have to be a god to beat that.

I also bought the Devil's Playhouse for 10 dollars because I'm starting to get in to those crazy Point-n-Click Adventure games.

lana

Currently On: ?????
aa
Sep 28, 2009
heythere.png

Pocket

Half a Lambert is better than one.
aa
Nov 14, 2009
Opposing Force and Blue Shift, just because I can. Might also buy Half-Life Source also just because I can.