TF2M Mighty Pies Team Thread!

Moose

L6: Sharp Member
Nov 4, 2009
It doesn't really matter, we were against decent players and barely lost our matches. Only issue I have is that the one time we had a perfect chance to push last on granary only I took it. (came close, too, reflect killing 2 people and airblasting ~4 people off the point before dying.)

I don't know why blob wants to leave and he shouldn't, he's the second best player on this team (first is me).

Gerbil pops uber in weird places without warning, too.

Gerbil

aa
Feb 6, 2009
Yeah I do need to time my ubers better.

In my defense though, the weird ones were usually caused by me being at risk, and a dead medic is worse than a lost uber. D:

Mr.Blob

L8: Fancy Shmancy Member
Jun 12, 2009
It doesn't really matter, we were against decent players and barely lost our matches. Only issue I have is that the one time we had a perfect chance to push last on granary only I took it. (came close, too, reflect killing 2 people and airblasting ~4 people off the point before dying.)

I don't know why blob wants to leave and he shouldn't, he's the second best player on this team (first is me).

Gerbil pops uber in weird places without warning, too.

I didn't want to leave, like not really. - Even though I kinda rage quit. Just now, it's too late.

Jimmy

L420: High Member
Jul 6, 2009
Blob's back! Now re-add him. Don't be mean. :p

Also ZPQ, you have never been here when you are needed, so actually turn up for the matches and I will play you.

Penguin

Clinically Diagnosed with Small Mapper's Syndrome
aa
May 21, 2009
We have 4000% more drama than the next leading competitior.

Cerious

Aug 10, 2008
I can play this weekend, I hope. I'll let you guys know if something comes up.

Jimmy

Jul 6, 2009
Yay fixtures! I hope to see you all when I set up a match time for saturday at 8, most likely
as all other matches have been.

Jimmy

Jul 6, 2009
Ok, Ive proposed saturday the 2nd at 8pm GMT+1; Usual time, but unfortunately their team leader is yet to get back to me. I think it will set to that proposal by default if he doesn't get back to me, I'll talk with the other team members.

Jimmy

Jul 6, 2009
We are on sunday, 8:30 pm. They didn't accept the time. I need you guys for this one, we need to win our matches!

Apr 19, 2009
Unlocks that get released during a running season are usually banned for the remainder of that season/tournament. Because Highlander teams have practiced just as well for their games, the Highlander Challenge will not be an exception. Therefore, all weapons that got added in the MannCo update will remain banned from the tournament. Except for the fish, because slapping somebody with a huge mackerel has got to be humiliating. And awesome.
http://etf2l.org/2010/10/02/bball-cup-2-winners-new-highlander-unlock-rule-news/