Mexican Apple Thief

L3: Junior Member<br>LEAD FARMER
Aug 23, 2008
1) Activate Sleep Switch
2) Pull out Wrench/Shotgun
3) Spycheck
4) Your Sentry is now fully healed
5) Deavivate Sleep Switch

Meh. I tried it out, maybe it's easier for you to use it, (which is the point of these things, alternative playstyles being better for some), but I definitely don't think it's overpowered. In fact, it's kinda useless. I only had a chance to use it a few times because of the constant influx of enemies, and a lot of times I even forgot I had it since I could wrench it twice and it's fully healed. I only actually got use of it one time and that was when no one was coming in and my dispenser was further away... and even then I had to turn it off right away. I never used it instead of wrenching to help me spy check, because healing takes no time at all and the odds a spy would come right then are ridiculous, not to mention I've developed the habit of turning around after every swing.

And as for the demo bomb, everyone naturally wanted to try it out over and over and I saw two kills ever achieved with it. So I tried it myself and the drugs mode is slightly more obvious than usual. You have to really plan that thing out to use it right, and it's hard because with the difficult steering you end up having to go in the open to have a good chance, and since it takes a taunt to activate you're likely boned.

As for the curving arrows, you have to curve them ahead of time, and you have no idea how far they're going to curve. It pretty much made it harder to use.

Last edited:

PMAvers

L6: Sharp Member
Jan 29, 2008
As for the curving arrows, you have to curve them ahead of time, and you have no idea how far they're going to curve. It pretty much made it harder to use.

But, man, when it works, it's glorious.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENT9B6bsNaA"]YouTube - TF2 - RMF Mod[/ame]