TF2 Mini-Game released!

Discussion in 'Team Fortress 2 Talk' started by Mar, Mar 5, 2009.

?

Answer what applies.

1. Did you download it?

100.0%
  2. Did you like it?

100.0%
  3. Do you have any complaints? (beside RJ's)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Do you want to be in it?

100.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Mar

Mar Banned

Positive Ratings:
    Well, kinda. Read on.

It's here! Rumors have circulated about Echo Mending working on a SUPER SECRET PROJECT related to TF2... and they were true! It's Mun and the Search for the Lost Birthday, a thrilling tale about a young soldier who finds himself on the wrong side of fate.

Over 10 levels of intense platform action, stuffed with TF2 and TF2F inside-jokes. Compete with the world via the online score board! DOWNLOADING THIS IS A MUST. DO IT FOR YOUR MAN ECHO.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUN! Add this game to Steam if you want other people to see you "In non-Steam game: Happy Birthday Mun"

Download link: http://files.filefront.com/Mun100rar/;13412409;/fileinfo.html

The game does indeed automatically save your progress.

Known bug -- RJ script doesn't always work on Clegg's level.

I'm making an updated version that fixes some minor bugs (such as above) and will release it after the game's been extensively played a week from now.

Brief video of gameplay: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EF-MoKepCcs"]Brief gameplay vid[/ame]

Check it out, its great

2. DJive

aa DJive Cake or Death?

Positive Ratings:
    Changed title as it is not an expansion to the game, rather a mini-game.

3. JohnnyB.Morbid

JohnnyB.Morbid L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    I've played Gang Garrison which is a GameMakerTM version of TF2, all class all original weapons, 2D, all abilities including croaking spies.

4. Mar

Mar Banned

Positive Ratings:

Sorry, for the wrong title. My friend was like, "dude they released an expansion," and I was like, "*mind boggled*". So i just went with that.