Model Spytech machines

Discussion in 'Request Area' started by combine, Sep 11, 2010.

1. combine

combine L3: Member

Positive Ratings:
    The first one would be a big wall with solar panels on the top part of it and animated screens on it as well as a radar and a lot of buttons.The second one would be a computer the size of industrial models so a like 1/4th the size of the first one and it has screens that monitor space and the moon also with buttons.And the third one is huge it has like 10 - 20 monitors and is a horse shoe shape at the bottom where the buttons are and there are a lot of buttons as well and it has levers where the buttons are like on the part where there are buttons there are also levers.

Any help is thanked.

2. Tapp

Tapp L10: Glamorous Member

Positive Ratings:
    I feel like I'm repeating myself here, but be more descriptive. I had to read that paragraph about 4 times just to understand it, and I'm still bewildered as to what it is you want. If someone's taking their time to make this, the least you can do is explain it properly, or at least provide some rough sketches.

3. Lancey

aa Lancey Currently On: ?????

Positive Ratings:
    Seems pretty specific in places but vague in others. What is this for?

4. combine

combine L3: Member

Positive Ratings:
    It is for one of my big spytech maps that might end up with several game modes.I will try to get some rough sketches for you guys that want them.

5. Seba

aa Seba DR. BIG FUCKER, PHD

Positive Ratings:
    open MSPaint => draw => post in OP => ??? => profit!!!