Specific Cap zones for Individual flags

KaydemonLP

L5: Dapper Member
Nov 17, 2015
I have a map with multiple flags but only certain flags should go on certain spots, but the flag detection zone doesnt filter out any flag.
I have tried triggers that only activate on targets with specific names but naming the flag that way doesnt to anything.
Any way to do this?

Egan

aa
Feb 14, 2010
If you can find a way to detect the specific flag activating a trigger (like a trigger_multiple) you may be able to ForceDrop the flag off the player, then, too. It would effectively limit where flags could be capped, although maybe a bit confusing (although that seems a bit inevitable).

The sure-fire filter is team. If all else fails but you still want specific cap zones you could try filtering each zone by team / teamflag type, and then letting both teams pick up both flags (there may be a gamemode setting for that) but force the same model skin?

KaydemonLP

L5: Dapper Member
Nov 17, 2015
If you can find a way to detect the specific flag activating a trigger (like a trigger_multiple) you may be able to ForceDrop the flag off the player, then, too. It would effectively limit where flags could be capped, although maybe a bit confusing (although that seems a bit inevitable).

The sure-fire filter is team. If all else fails but you still want specific cap zones you could try filtering each zone by team / teamflag type, and then letting both teams pick up both flags (there may be a gamemode setting for that) but force the same model skin?
I cant find a way to detect a specific flag, thats the problem, i already have everythign set up, just need a way to detect it.
I cant let both teams pick up the flag since only Red should be able to (its a custom game mode).
Also there are 3 flags so the team filter wouldnt work anyways.