Son OF a #@$@& Mother F^%$%#ing HAMMER

Discussion in 'Mapping Questions & Discussion' started by RallY, Jun 22, 2009.

1. RallY

RallY L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    i am goigng nuts, that piece of turd of a program is driving me crazy.:cursing: AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH, it's not enough that hammer is a bitch to work with now it's not responding, i'm pulling my hair. i can open the prog, i can fly around in the 3d view, i cannot select, i cannot draw, i cannot do anything........ i checked fo updates...nothing, i ....you know what i just need to shoot myself in the face right now, that's it i give up no more mapping for me........................ while writing this i went to hammer and clickled on the tools, none worked except for the toggle texture application and now that piece of crap os working.... i am simply speechless......i'd better shut up now...............................................................

2. TMP

aa TMP Abuser of Site Rules

Positive Ratings:
    Lol.

Wonder if you have the cordon bound on.

3. Hanz

aa Hanz Ravin' Rabbid

Positive Ratings:
    Maybe try to reïnstal source sdk? But make sure you back-upped all your files.

4. MangyCarface

aa MangyCarface Mapper

Positive Ratings:
    It's pretty clear you just needed to press Enter in one of the 2d panes, you had a selection box going on

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. The Political Gamer

aa The Political Gamer

Positive Ratings:
    First off take a chill pill and then do what Mangy said.

6. drp

aa drp

Positive Ratings:
    are you compiling?

7. jpr

aa jpr

Positive Ratings:
    It seems like you just can't use the program

8. Howling

Howling L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    Take your time and browse through all the options, settings, et cetera. See if you haven't enabled or disabled something that interferes with your workflow. Trust me, i've been there countless times. Pulling my hair out, smacking the desk, even ruining one perfectly fine computer. Just take your time to sort stuff out instead of making a ranting topic.

You'll be more healthier too ;)

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  9. A Noobcake

A Noobcake L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    Umm... Do you want a hug or something? Everything will be much better with a chill pill and a hug.

• Thanks Thanks x 1