shortshot

CTF shortshot a1

Minimus Ambus

L2: Junior Member
Sep 28, 2016
shortshot - A short CTF map

Ever said, "Hey, 2fort takes 2-long" or "Turbine is just borine"? Well then this is the CTF map for you. It's small (going to get bigger depending on feedback), but like Little Mac, this map is sure to impress. I firmly believe this map is one of the few CTF maps that are enjoyable. It's quick, doesn't cost a thing, and will give you a unique experience (like my ex).

Gian

L1: Registered
Aug 4, 2017
The stairs in the third image should be moved back a bit so that there is something to stand on after a player climbs up them. As it is now, it looks a bit derpy and it will be annoying to navigate as a player.

Also be mindful of the scale of everything. The intel room looks extremely claustrophobic, especially compared to the second image which is VERY open. Just be sure to accommodate every class in your design and not focus on (for example) engineers defending the intel room.

Minimus Ambus

L2: Junior Member
Sep 28, 2016
The stairs in the third image should be moved back a bit so that there is something to stand on after a player climbs up them. As it is now, it looks a bit derpy and it will be annoying to navigate as a player.

Also be mindful of the scale of everything. The intel room looks extremely claustrophobic, especially compared to the second image which is VERY open. Just be sure to accommodate every class in your design and not focus on (for example) engineers defending the intel room.
Thanks, I'll get on that. But the deal with the Intel room... I'm not sure what I want to do with it yet,but I knew I wanted it to be somewhere in that area. So while I understand the problem of it being to cramped, that's the idea. I am open to suggestions as to what I may do and I'm working on a few other designs. For now though, i'll expand the room and see if that helps. (I'll also add some stuff to make it easier for spies to breach it. (also, I know that bots can have a hard time capping the intel, but they're bots; what do you expect)