Shenanigans

Stormcaller3801

L5: Dapper Member
Jul 5, 2009
With a test run scheduled for tomorrow (not on TF2Maps.net) I decided it'd be a good time to get some non-dev textures into this map. That set off a lot more work, tweaking lighting, adding props, fixing some misaligned brushes and somehow managing to get candles that are lit (at least 75% of the time). While the entire map is yet to be completed and I've got huge reservations about its current form due to the doubling of file size (now up to 12 MB), I'm a lot closer to finished.

Of course, this comes just as I finalize my ideas for a few new additions...

Aug 10, 2009
That's exactly what it is- but I'd also like to know whether it accomplishes that goal by being well-designed for the sorts of screwing around that it's made for. For instance, are the health kits in the melee area placed well? Does the terrain suit the play? How about the missile range- do the platforms get in the way or do they offer something useful? Is the tennis court large enough? And so on.
No. There must be a melee arena with 2 gates and a button both players must push (in their respective waiting rooms) to open the gates. No health or ammo in the arena, just blood :D