[SFM] One hell of a fight

[SFM] One hell of a fight 2017-02-11

Zero The Serious Pyro

L1: Registered
Feb 11, 2017
One hell of a fight - Its a PNG image of demoman fighting The HHH thats made in SFM

The poster toke me 2 hours to make in SFM while im sick so hopefully this should do for the entry. the hard part is trying to figure out which maps or places in TF2 would fit the scenery you are making but im glad that i've found a good spot.

Egan

aa
Feb 14, 2010
Looks cool! Lighting looks good.

I wonder if you could make HHH seem scarier - maybe fiery like he's stronger in hell.

Maybe show demoman a bit stronger and customized - maybe put a shield on him and some sort of lore-related cosmetic. Maybe even the eyelander mark on his eye like that's how he's got a shot against the HHH.

Maybe a bit more dramatic camera placement so we don't just have both characters smack-dab in the middle of the frame and a bunch of space on the right under the sword.

Zero The Serious Pyro

L1: Registered
Feb 11, 2017
I appreciate your feedback and your advice for the improvement.

Yeah i did thought of adding the shield but i sadly forgot about it and the reason i didn't gave the demoman cosmetic is because i was trying to go
for the normal vanilla demoman like in the official tf2 comics or other than that.
Also fiery HHH does sound interesting i do admit.

I was in a rush and i know i shouldn't rush art but my sickness gave me downsides of having the right mindset of thinking, but other than that
thanks again friend i will acknowledge your advice :)

Last edited: