Roughshod

KotH Roughshod rc2

tehOMGfather

L1: Registered
Nov 15, 2009
Alright, I just pushed another small update (RC2 and hopefully THE LAST) and would love it if you guys would give it another quick run through (hopefully the last). In addition to adding some signage from the previous version I peppered in a few prop_physics_multiplayer bottles and crushed cans near the point as a minor detail.

Hopefully this is the last version before calling it.

Bunbun

aa
May 18, 2014
I have to say you have some balls to get this straight to final without testing it, but it's a fun map vow.

tehOMGfather

Nov 15, 2009
I thought it was done. I was doing private testing with it but overlooked a few details. Ahh well, I'm just glad you guys enjoy it.

Last edited:

tehOMGfather

Nov 15, 2009
Are we there yet?

Just bumping this up to learn whether or not you guys think it's complete and I can move it from RC to final. I believe I'm done adding all the final touches to this and can't think of how to optimize it any further. Also I think I have a new name for it so I'm ready to push if nobody can spot anything else wrong with it.

tehOMGfather

Nov 15, 2009
Shame, well I think I've addressed all of the major issues people have had but haven't heard anything back. I'll do my final pass and compile soon.

How big of a deal do you think would it be if I renamed the map entirely given that I've burned the roughshod name for a long period.

killohurtz

Distinction in Applied Carving
aa
Feb 22, 2014
Have you checked your map's feedback page and addressed everything there? Even if you have, it wouldn't hurt to submit it to one more gameday or imp to make sure you've ironed out all of the issues before you finalize it.

tehOMGfather

Nov 15, 2009
Alright, I believe I've taken some of the most logical feedback I could from the feedback page months ago and added a few of them the best I could understand them. I've been bogged down at work and life so I haven't had a chance to do everything that everyone has suggested. Thanks for all the feedback though!

In the meantime I've posted it to the Steam TF2 Map Workshop which you can subscribe to at your leisure and you can find it here http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=461711794

Hopefully this lends itself to an easier way to test maps as well as publish them (even though I'm not a fan of publishing directly from within game). We'll see how it all works from here!