RaVaGe's experimentation maps giveaway

RaVaGe

aa
Jun 23, 2010
I'm a little confused @KubeKing, while I really appreciate your interest in the map, I don't think I ever said that I was okay to give you the permission to officially work on it.

I'm currently waiting to see if there is some other interested people, and then I'll make a choice.

Sorry if I wasn't clear enough.

Kube

Not the correct way to make lasagna
aa
Aug 31, 2014
I'm a little confused @KubeKing, while I really appreciate your interest in the map, I don't think I ever said that I was okay to give you the permission to officially work on it.

I'm currently waiting to see if there is some other interested people, and then I'll make a choice.

Sorry if I wasn't clear enough.

Ah, saw your Thanks rating, assumed that was permission. I'll pull 4dnrav from the site and testing queue for the time being.

Bearface

L1: Registered
Jan 6, 2016
I'd like to pick up that first image point, with your blessing. Working on an AD map which I think it'd fit really nicely into, and I'd love to use it. I think it's a really unique playspace.

My other map just made it into a cup, so I'm at least slightly credible for making something okay-ish, I guess :p
If someone else already made something with it, my bad, I don't follow this site too often :)

RaVaGe

aa
Jun 23, 2010
I'd like to pick up that first image point, with your blessing. Working on an AD map which I think it'd fit really nicely into, and I'd love to use it. I think it's a really unique playspace.

My other map just made it into a cup, so I'm at least slightly credible for making something okay-ish, I guess :p
If someone else already made something with it, my bad, I don't follow this site too often :)

Sure go ahead ;)

Asd417

Sample Text
aa
Mar 20, 2016
IFHwmTZ.png

pXAbxS0.png

y0T0Nhh.png

EDIT: sorry for not asking prior to this. But can I continue working on this?

Last edited: