Railway

Status
Not open for further replies.

eyefork

L3: Member
Oct 27, 2008
It's huge, so you should probably scale it down. Also, you'll probably want to add some clipping so players can't get on top of buildings. The train tunnel was my favorite part, fun place to hide out in the shadows.

Feb 17, 2009
Yup, it's huge and the red corridor should be 10x smaller. It takes me 20 sec to get to the other side as a heavy.

Kronixx

L5: Dapper Member
Apr 17, 2009
plrailwaya40003.jpg

Some of your tracks don't line up

plrailwaya40002.jpg

You can see for yourself

plrailwaya40005.jpg

Tiling? Perhaps make the door smaller so you only need to see one of those by scaling down the visualizer, cause tiling is kinda strange lookin

plrailwaya40000.jpg

self explanatory

plrailwaya40001.jpg

the vertexes of the ramp and that raised platform don't line up which makes that tiny little ridge, it caught my eye a lot, easy fix :)

plrailwaya40004.jpg

A lot of areas were just PITCH black, might want to lighten them up, kinda felt like i was in a zombie flick for a bit. And i accidentally stumbled into one of these dark abysses to find a blue demoman COMPLETELY invisible. The only reason i knew he was there is i saw his sticky bombs glowing as they flew through the air D:

I'm curious to see what theme you pick for this place

Apr 19, 2009
Sadly I do not know if I can make the map any smaller, I have make it feel smaller. However, I am going to change all of the brush doors to real doors in A5. Also the time will be uped, the tunnels removed, the kart sped up a wee bit more, and the lighting will be for the most part fixed. Thanks for the feedback!

Apr 19, 2009
*bump* A5 is nearly done, I have to fix some big problems with trigger timing with the spawns and the moving logs. I also still have to finish texturing the thing. (See the change log for more info) Should be done sometime June because I have to study for Finals and I do not have the time to map. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.