Forum System
Jan 25, 2023

What is your type of punishment? Ban

What platform was the punishment on? Site

What is your forum username?

Who applied the punishment?

When were you punished? Mar 21, 2021

Why should we revoke it? Dear TF2MapsNet Community,
this is more of an apology than a request to reveal the ban. I'm busy with my life and it's hard for me to find time to map.
I've done wrong in the past. I was in a funky mood and didn't listen when anyone asked.
I hear bad things whenever I get recognized. sometimes I get invites just to get yelled. these people don't cause problems, but they still remind me that I may have hurt or upset someone in the past.
I never wanted to be a bad person, I tried to help, I tried to make gifts, surprises or find friends. Nobody remembers it anyway. All I hear is not listening or wrong accusation of stalking.

I have no idea how to say sorry in this situation, no ones listens like i did. I'm feeling bad whenever i remind myself of my behaviour. I thought i took last unban seriously, but it seems leaving community wasn't enough all of you. I'm sorry. Take my apologizes, spread the word so everyone will hear me say sorry. I don't want to come back, it'll terrify people. Feel free leaving the ban be, just understand how i feel.

With my dearest apologies,
guy with vent avatar

Status
Not open for further replies.