TC Project I-13

T

The Asylum

Apparently there are some people who don't believe me.

projecti130006.png

Hopefully this will put to rest any and/or all Pipeball-related theories.

tyler

aa
Sep 11, 2013
You've put a lot of work into an image where you didn't even bother to build cubemaps.

T

The Asylum

I was asked earlier today on another forum if it really was a TC Pipeball. It isn't, so I felt I could throw together a screen showing off the general idea for another point.

I'm serious guys, this whole thing has dick all to do with Pipeball.

T

The Asylum

betcha thought i forgot about this huh

i130005.png

Working on RED's final point now, figured I'd meet myself halfway here.

i130007.jpg

Like my work on BLU's final point, it's a stupid amount of detail for a barely-finished alpha. I just can't stop myself.

But Asylum! you may say, Isn't the point of TC having unique points? What are you doing, making points that look similar to each other?

Like I said, there's a gimmick underneath all the top secret teasers, and as such, there needs to be some form of similarity with all the points if I'm gonna pull this off right.

T

The Asylum

Slowly but surely, this is getting done.

i130008.png

Half-finished the barebones brushwork of a train station point thats all i wanna do tonight im fucken tired ok

If you still think this is going to be TC Pipeball, I don't know what to tell you.

i130009.png

Ditto.

Thus far, we've got an island, a warehouse, blu's base, and most of a train station and part of red's base. Connecting all the points together is gonna be a real tough one to wiggle my way out of, but it will happen. It will.

T

The Asylum

and the last piece of the puzzle

i130010.png

The blocked-off mining pit serves as a control point, which leads to RED's final point. And yes, it's totally inspired by Checkpoint im ripping off my own maps big wup you wanna fight about it

All the points are in place and connected, now all that remains is finishing up the major brushwork, fitting in the TC entity setup, and giving it all a test run.

Last edited by a moderator: