Portal x TF2 custom (deathrun?) map with (already made) voiced ministory

Ravster

L1: Registered
Jan 18, 2024
Hi to all, i am new on this forum, and i am new in mapmaking and decided to finally try to made something i wanted to be made long ago.

I am speaking of connecting worlds of tf2 and portal (and portal2), making some sort of crossover between the two, that is not simply putting Portal maps and props into tf2 map, but rather turning that into mini experience, what would interaction between two worlds look like.

So i began thinking about the story and interactions that would keep the "soul" of the two games, and realised that voicelines from tf2 are not enough to make a custom story, i even tried "glued" voicelines that many gmod creators use, but that just out of place and hard to understand.

So i gave up the idea, until recently that i realised that there is something like AI voice gnerator (found about that when scrolling through tiktok and saw Trump playing minecraft with Biden) that i could use to generate pretty good original voices for my dream crossover.

So back to the purpose of this topic, i have spent stupid amount of time trying to make little fun story using AI voicelines, which is suprisingly hard because voicelines often coming out crooked and bugged, and i had to change my words in sentence many times, so they dont sound weird or like having a seizure.
And i want you to tell me if this (shortened) voiced story i uploaded on youtube is even worth to work on further and to create map associated with the story i made.

Note that this is extremly shortened version (i made 32mins so far, planning on 1hour) so hopefully you not get bored quickly :p

Shortened version of ministory:
View: https://youtu.be/D6P3aTPzYkA?si=XReXgwqNX6Hv3zLK

If anyone was interested, it would be awesome to get feedback or maybe suggestions, i am obsessed with HL2, Portal, TF2 lore, and want more, thats why i try to do what i am trying to do, and want your feedback :)

Cheers!