opinion's on match sketchup

Seinko

L1: Registered
Apr 13, 2023
New Project(20).png

I have been designing this map with one special quirk in mind, there are two places where you can get the intel, you can get the intel by going though a teleporter in the rooms with the intel text on the map where doors around the room shut for 5 seconds and the walls and the health kit in the room is to allow the enemy to prepare for the assault out of the other teams base, The map is designed to have 2 floors a more open top area (not designed yet) where snipers and scorch shot pyro's thrive, and the bunkers where short range classes have the upper hand.

New Project(22).png

On the intel rooms I have specifically chosen to add a no-build zone to the rooms to disallow engie's to camp the intel room.

And on another note, the black lines show off doors which the player has to pass though to get into the intel being a sort of decontamination chamber these where added as a result of me changing the spawn room to have 3 exits instead of 1 (to stop spawn camping demo's), and to insure getting to the intel takes the same amount of time as taking the side route does, I've also put down multiple staircases to the surface to reduce spawncamping in the surface area.

My current plan is to edit in more flank routes to make it hard to defend the intel from attackers forcing a more aggressive ctf game, where the strategy is who can cap the fastest instead of a deathmatch with no-one capping

I really just want feedback atm, I really want to make this the best map which i could ever make​