Open to help with custom SFX

[FP] OBV10U3_NINJA

L1: Registered
Oct 20, 2015
Heya! I make sounds and stuff. I don't have a whole lot to showcase, but I usually apply my knowledge towards electronic music, as I am a fluent user of FL Studio.

I can make anything that has a sci-fi feel to it, or anything unnatural, as well as record things with my mobile recording setup.

If you need help, shoot a reply! I'm hoping to begin with building a portfolio, with the eventual aim of entering the gamedev industry, and I figured this is a good start.

Zeus

Not a Krusty Krab
aa
Oct 15, 2014
I may have a relatively simple request; I'm not very good at this kinda thing myself.

Megapieman and I want to record some voice lines for a custom game mode called Siege. These lines we would want to replicate the sound of the administrator coming out of the PA, while maintaining clarity.

Is that something you think you could help us with?

[FP] OBV10U3_NINJA

L1: Registered
Oct 20, 2015
I may have a relatively simple request; I'm not very good at this kinda thing myself.

Megapieman and I want to record some voice lines for a custom game mode called Siege. These lines we would want to replicate the sound of the administrator coming out of the PA, while maintaining clarity.

Is that something you think you could help us with?
I can't voice act as her, since I am a dude, but I can provide a replica of the megaphone effect.