O shi--

Nutomic

L11: Posh Member
Feb 7, 2009
That's funny, since my personal theory is that gman is alyx's real father.
It's because of the pauses when he talks about her,
"There was a time they cared nothing for miss... vance."
"When you see your... father,"

As the half-life wiki link grazr posted says, g-man always makes breaks at wrong times, and stresses words wrong, i dont think this does mean anything.

Though it always could...

lana

Currently On: ?????
aa
Sep 28, 2009
G-Man, being a master in disguising his looks, tone, and words, has learned how to completely throw us off his trail. He's actually an ice cream man who came back in time because they knew the combine would stop him from selling ice cream to everyone on the planet. He uses Gordon to take over Xen so that he'll have a base of operations while the combine take over, and then has Gordon defeat them. Once Gordon locates the Borealis and reenables it, though, G-Man will be able to use all of the ice and snow in the north pole to make an infinite amount of ice cream that will make every man, woman, and child alive obese and addicted. He will have succeeded in his mission unless Gordon can realize his creamy motives and defeat him.

zpqrei

Theme Changer Extraordinaire
aa
Oct 19, 2008
G-Man, being a master in disguising his looks, tone, and words, has learned how to completely throw us off his trail. He's actually an ice cream man who came back in time because they knew the combine would stop him from selling ice cream to everyone on the planet. He uses Gordon to take over Xen so that he'll have a base of operations while the combine take over, and then has Gordon defeat them. Once Gordon locates the Borealis and reenables it, though, G-Man will be able to use all of the ice and snow in the north pole to make an infinite amount of ice cream that will make every man, woman, and child alive obese and addicted. He will have succeeded in his mission unless Gordon can realize his creamy motives and defeat him.

It's one of those things I want to be real for the lolz, but would cause me to punch Marc Laidlaw (HL writer) in the face.

Trotim

aa
Jul 14, 2009
G-Man's first test victim was Gabe.