New Casual Gamedays?

Discussion in 'Server Events' started by Narpas, Sep 24, 2018.

?

What times work best for casual gamedays for you?

1. 8PM UTC Friday

5 vote(s)
    27.8%
  2. 9PM UTC Friday

8 vote(s)
    44.4%
  3. 6PM UTC Saturday

8 vote(s)
    44.4%
  4. 7PM UTC Saturday

7 vote(s)
    38.9%
  5. 8PM UTC Saturday

7 vote(s)
    38.9%
  6. 9PM UTC Saturday

11 vote(s)
    61.1%
  7. 6PM UTC Sunday

8 vote(s)
    44.4%
  8. 7PM UTC Sunday

7 vote(s)
    38.9%
  9. 8PM UTC Sunday

7 vote(s)
    38.9%
  10. 9PM UTC Sunday

8 vote(s)
    44.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Narpas

aa Narpas Takes way to long to make and update maps

Positive Ratings:
    Hello! I've missed the casual gamedays that we used to have on weekends, when we would play through finished or nearly-finished maps without the intent to test, but merely to have fun. So I was thinking--Hey! Maybe I could revive those! I do have VIP status and everything I need. I just need to know A) how much interest people would have in this, and B) what times work best for everyone. If everything goes well, hopefully I should be able to host my first casual gameday this weekend! Also, if anybody who's thrown casual gamedays before (i.e. Muddy) has any tips, those would be well appreciated!
    EDIT: Here is a time converter so you can convert the times above to your local time zone

• Like Like x 2
  2. Nethy

Nethy L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    That sounds like a great idea! I've always wanted to try completed maps for fun & see what worked for other mappers!
    In terms of time, I'm usually free most Saturday afternoons & Sundays. I have IRL stuff most Fridays - Saturday morning :p

Could we do some of the we do any of the showcased maps? I've never been able to play on those before. ( I especially want to try CP_Sulfur by Freya) c:

• Agree Agree x 2
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2018
  3. justinbaileynes1987

justinbaileynes1987 L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    an excuse to play tf2? sign me up!

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2018
  4. Narpas

aa Narpas Takes way to long to make and update maps

Positive Ratings:
    Bumping this 'cause I'd like more input and I'm planning on making a thread for this weekend tomorrow or Thursday

5. Nethy

Nethy L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    Would you have the ability to make announcements? That might be a great way to notify members to join for casual game days. That’s usually how I find myself on the NY test sever :p