Need stuff for ukiyo

Malachite Man

L6: Sharp Member
Oct 16, 2015
Hello everyone. If no one knows my map, Ukiyo, takes place in a Japanese restaurant and the big B1 update is going to include some stuff that I need so here's a list of things I need for Ukiyo:

Models:

-Fish crate reskins (RED and BLU themed)

-A neon sign saying "sushi bar" (think Neon Annihilator)

-Sushi (8 different variants)

Textures:

-A sign saying, "don’t get too close to the glass or your skin might burn off" in Japanese

-A sign saying, "do not insult your customers / do not get drunk during working hours / if someone has something to do with Gray Mann poison their sushi

-A sign saying "Ukiyo" then "the best sushi in all of Tokyo" in allcaps

-Japanese-styled paintings but with TF2 related stuff in it (8 variants)

Reward: The rewards are what you want or in other words name your price (in reason). However, don't go overboard and ask for buds or anything insanely expensive.

Lain

lobotomy success story
aa
Jan 8, 2015
I'm going to be the big downer asshole that everyone needs once in awhile and say you should work on your level design before getting all of these custom assets and detailing the map. You've come a long way since crashlanding but the map still has a lot of problems that even A1 had.

Malachite Man

Oct 16, 2015
Yeah that is true but ukiyo b1 is going to polish things down a lot and yeah i have gone a long way since crashlanding and my buddy asenji is going to refine the map a lot since he has been playing tf2 for quite some time now and the reason im asking for custom content now is cause b1 you could say will be the "pazazz update" The map has it's flaws but im working on ukiyo rapidliy and i hope for ukiyo b1 to be the "Great"update.

Uncuepa

aa
Oct 25, 2014

LadyRaee

CHEERFULLY SUICIDAL
Sep 1, 2012
I am willing to make all sign textures you want, although as I don't speak Japanese, it will both take longer and be more expensive to make acurate and good quality signs. My base price is (dirt cheap) 1.3€/hr (aproximately, to give you any idea) and
  • Japanese signs will take about 2.5 hr each
  • sign saying "Ukiyo" then "the best sushi in all of Tokyo" in allcaps
  • Deepending on desired level of detail/backdrop should take up to 1.5hr
  • Paintings (I plan on editing available "Japanese style(d)" ones) will take about 2 hours a piece
If you are interested, hit me up on steam:
/id/rayere

Last edited:

Cartfridge

L2: Junior Member
Jul 29, 2015
However, don't go overboard and ask for buds or anything insanely expensive.

ZLbisrO.png

giphy.gif

RIP TF2 economy

Malachite Man

Oct 16, 2015
I am willing to make all sign textures you want, although as I don't speak Japanese, it will both take longer and be more expensive to make acurate and good quality signs. My base price is (dirt cheap) 1.3€/hr (aproximately, to give you any idea) and
  • Japanese signs will take about 2.5 hr each
  • Deepending on desired level of detail/backdrop should take up to 1.5hr
  • Paintings (I plan on editing available "Japanese style(d)" ones) will take about 2 hours a piece
If you are interested, hit me up on steam:
/id/rayere
Thank you rayere though you could use a translator like Google translate and I know it is not the best trasnlator I do not want to put you though the trouble of making the signs accurate thank you so much for be willing enough to make the signs for ukiyo.