Need some custom stuff

Malachite Man

L6: Sharp Member
Oct 16, 2015
Ok so I'm making a map it is a collaboration between me and asenji the map is going to be set in a Japanese restaurant and I need some models and textures here is the list of stuff I need.

Models:

Sushi bar chair (2 skins red and blue)

Sushi menu (put what you want on it)

Plants (I only need 2 models)

A milk crate with old lemons in it (lemons do not have to be high poly)

Textures:

A neutral wood texture (it can't be red nor blue)

Overlays:

A sign that says restrooms (in English and under it in Japanese)

A sign that says battlements(in English and under it in Japanese)

A sign that says storage (in English and under it in Japanese)

Graffiti (I would like 2 types of graffiti one that says RED STINKS and one that says BLUE STINKS)

That is everything I need name your price (has to be reasonable) also for a little bit more info on anything the map is going to be koth and also if you have any questions feel free to tell me and have a good day :p

Last edited:

sooshey

:3c
aa
Jan 7, 2015
It would probably help if you gave pictures or a description of what you wanted these models to look like, unless you're willing to take whatever the modeler decides on for you. Are you sure none of the existing plants work for your theme? Maybe even try the Borneo foliage? Also, here are some stools with team skins that you might be able to use for the bar chairs. There's also a number of nice-looking wood textures in the game already, so you'll have to explain what kind of wood you need that isn't already in the game.

Nighttime71

L2: Junior Member
Jan 11, 2016
Maybe this texture suit your needs?
LINK: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ggthw8vy8pwc83s/Japanese_wood_neutral.zip?dl=0

Neutral Wood Texture:
japanese_wood.png
In-Game:
Malachite Man Texture.jpg

The lighting is kinda bad but maybe it works for you. (0 price BTW)

Pocket

Half a Lambert is better than one.
aa
Nov 14, 2009
A conveyor belt in a sushi restaurant? Don't suppose you're recreating the Golden Lucky Electric Squid from Jazzpunk, by any chance, are you?

Pocket

Half a Lambert is better than one.
aa
Nov 14, 2009
You can't hotlink to Google Image Search

Malachite Man

L6: Sharp Member
Oct 16, 2015
Im having trouble uploading images so i will just give really detailed desriptions the plants i would like are bonsai's as for sushi bar tables just bar chairs but clean also as for signs i do not know do to describe them just to it the way you what to do i hope i gave a better understanding of what i want :)