need help

Fat Nick

L1: Registered
Aug 3, 2021
so i me and my friend were talking about this one tf2 idle map that we met on multiple years ago and we wanted to play on it again but i cant seem to find it anywhere i searched through my maps folder and the teamwork.tf map browser and i couldn't find it so im wondering if anyone knows the name of it. the spawn of the map is very similar to that of idle_awesomebox where you can see through to the other teams spawn but outside of it their a huge flat area to battle in with a control point bellow it if i remember as well as another platform below it that goes around the box and the map is hugely expanded with a idle zone consisting of a track that you go down into some saws from sawmill with a catwalk going across it at one part the spawn has teleports to various other parts of the map including a "disco room", a track for the bumper car taunt and a "museum" of all the Australiums and some unusuals their was also a intelligence to capture near the idle area and a sort of grassy area near it. i also remember a huge glass box in the sky. the layout was completly diffrent from idle_awesomebox so i dont think its a variant of that but im not sure i will provide more details of the map in the comments if you think you know what im talking about