mvm_koth_ghost_fort

MVM mvm_koth_ghost_fort B3

HelloThere

L1: Registered
May 22, 2020
mvm_koth_ghost_fort - MVM version of koth_lakeside_event (Also known as Ghost Fort)

Surprise! Here is a one week late Halloween special map! Quite late I know, but at least it's still kinda in time for the Scream Fortress event. I do hope the effort I put into this map can make up for its unclimactic arrival, for this is quite the special conversion!

For this conversion, all of the original features of Ghost Fort have been combined and adapted to create a nightmarish Wave 666-styled map. Fend off massive horde of robots, both in the mortal realm and in the Underworld, as Merasmus makes life hell both for you and the robots!

A major change to note here is that the massive pit in the central area has been reworked to serve as a permanent portal to the Underworld for the RED team, which must be used to attack the constant waves of robots that will be spawning there! Robots will still die if they fall in the pit though.

Another important thing to note is that in order for Merasmus to spawn, you must have sv_allow_pointservercommand always. I know it sucks, but I couldn't get him spawning the regular way, I will try to fix this in a future update.

As always, giant, engies, snipers and tanks work with this map. Tons of juicy relays, alternative spawns, and other mission-making fun is packed with it for maximum spooky wizardy mayhem. Enjoy!