MSPaint your way across the Gap

Steff0o

L6: Sharp Member
May 31, 2009
mspainthole.jpg

Jan 20, 2010
I didn't get it?:facepalm:

It's a principle of 2 dimensions. A figure on a two dimensional plane, if it is turned 90 degrees in three dimensional space (ie. looking flat at a straight line.) Theoretically, the 2 dimensional figure can go anywhere it wants during that time. In this case, to the other side of the gap.

You could also say that the 2-dimensional space was "folded" onto itself, allowing the two dimensional being to move from one side of the paper to the other. It's theoretically how time travel would work as well. (Just with the 4th [maybe 3rd, I can't remember] dimension being folded instead of the second.)

Last edited:

The Gentlemanne

L4: Comfortable Member
Jun 18, 2009
It's a principle of 2 dimensions. A figure on a two dimensional plane, if it is turned 90 degrees in three dimensional space (ie. looking flat at a straight line.) Theoretically, the 2 dimensional figure can go anywhere it wants during that time. In this case, to the other side of the gap.

You could also say that the 2-dimensional space was "folded" onto itself, allowing the two dimensional being to move from one side of the paper to the other. It's theoretically how time travel would work as well. (Just with the 4th [maybe 3rd, I can't remember] dimension being folded instead of the second.)

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

paper mario(actually i'm smart,but that wasn't really well put)

lana

Currently On: ?????
aa
Sep 28, 2009

The pit can still move wherever it wants, though. Therefore, your science is totally irrelevant.

YM

LVL100 YM
aa
Dec 5, 2007
quantumtunneling.png

Chances of occurance: 1/10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 ish, you're gunna have to wait a long time