Mix the 2 worst things ever and...

Warchamp7

L2: Junior Member
Apr 4, 2009
how many times do i need to say on this forums that them same people who like halo are the same who lime anime, are the same now like SSS:b, are the same who like WoW....

this no surprise to me. =(

With the exception of Halo which is straight up bad, the only reason to hate any of those things is out of preference and/or the community for that thing.

Also it's SSBB ya muppet

MrAlBobo

L13: Stunning Member
Feb 20, 2008
What i mean is now players are rude, ignorant, unskilled and are content being so. They've used to want to get better, they used to enjoy bullshiting in servers for a few hours. now its all connect, kill, log off, flame someone on a forum, sleep, repeat.

Yeah...I can agree that the majority of online players fit that category now...
However, for the most part its the sub category of that group that irritates me, the rude, ignorant, unskilled people who own a mic

Rikka

L5: Dapper Member
Feb 10, 2009
Halo, as a game, is okay. Just far more popular than a mediocre FPS deserves to be.

Mar

Banned
Feb 12, 2009
Best of all the entire anime will be in first person and people will always die to snipers and nade spam from half way across the map.

Stuck in a jam?
Just call in nade spam!

DJive

Cake or Death?
aa
Dec 20, 2007
Best of all the entire anime will be in first person and people will always die to snipers and nade spam from half way across the map.

Stuck in a jam?
Just call in nade spam!

This isnt CoD 4 =)