map uploading isn't workking

drp

aa
Oct 25, 2007
im seeing new uploads being made successfully so the failure isnt constant. i know im a little late, but is this still happening?

Verno

L2: Junior Member
Jul 17, 2010
im seeing new uploads being made successfully so the failure isnt constant. i know im a little late, but is this still happening?

The editing is working now, but I'm still having trouble uploading screenshots. This may be because I'm on my schools network currently, but I had trouble with this on my own house network before. I can still post images within the message, so being able to post it as screenshot isn't that important.

Edit: On an unrelated note can you change the name of this thread to Extra Team Logos?

Last edited:

drp

aa
Oct 25, 2007
The editing is working now, but I'm still having trouble uploading screenshots. This may be because I'm on my schools network currently, but I had trouble with this on my own house network before. I can still post images within the message, so being able to post it as screenshot isn't that important.

Edit: On an unrelated note can you change the name of this thread to Extra Team Logos?
done and done :)

please let me know if you continue to have problems so i can delve a little deeper and possible talk to the datacenter tech.

Verno

L2: Junior Member
Jul 17, 2010
done and done :)

please let me know if you continue to have problems so i can delve a little deeper and possible talk to the datacenter tech.

Thanks for the name change. However, trying to upload a screenshot still sends me to a white page. I don't need it now so it's no biggy.