Map name database

Discussion in 'Site Discussion' started by luxatile, Nov 19, 2008.

1. luxatile

aa luxatile deer

Positive Ratings:
    Hey. Some names in the map name database are under the name BreadHeadFred, which was my old username. I can't edit them, which I'd very much like to, so could some very kind mod change the name of the reserver from BreadHeadFred to MrMuffinMan, and give me the rights to edit them? Thanks.

2. drp

aa drp

Positive Ratings:
    ill take care of it when i get a chance.
    thanks.

3. laghlagh

laghlagh L6: Sharp Member

Positive Ratings:
    When on the subject: Isn't reserving ctf_examplor, pl_examplor and cp_examplor a bit useless? it makes the list so much longer. It should be enough to just reserve for example pl_goldflush.

4. drp

aa drp

Positive Ratings:
    i think moving to a moderated post based list is what im going to move to next. the amount of erroneous submissions is laughable.

5. luxatile

aa luxatile deer

Positive Ratings:
    I see no changes. >:O

By the way, feel free to delete those under the name BreadHeadFred if you'd rather do that. It's up to you.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2008
  6. drp

aa drp

Positive Ratings:
    im going to start a sticked thread with submissions moderator by me and other mods/admins.
    the thread will have some requirements for name reservation that we cant currently do with the system thats in place now.

ill pm you in a few.

7. laghlagh

laghlagh L6: Sharp Member

Positive Ratings:
    Good initiative! After all, the whole thing with prefixes when reserving names was silly though.

8. drp

aa drp

Positive Ratings:
    • Thanks Thanks x 1