koth_wetrock

KotH koth_wetrock b13

Zhiris

L1: Registered
Apr 26, 2020
A clean looking map what feels like koth Bagel and Viaduct mushed together and plays wonderfully just like it's parent.
Good levels to jump on for scouts and jump for demo's and Soldiers plus clear instructions/colour coding where to go for the point.
The soundscape already sounds pretty calming and I took some good time to check where the wind chimes came from.

I really like the beach looking vibes the houses give although we are still playing in the middle of nowhere red canyon wasteland.
This why I would love to see back in your map somewhere why some people thought it would be a bright idea to build a makeshift tourist beach facility without a beach (TF2-comic humor)
Did a big water pipe break in the middle of nowhere and the were to lazy to fix it and people made a park out of it?
Or did someone order a water park constructions and giving the wrong coordinates to build at and ended up in the middle of nowhere.
It's just like the Tough Break photos like Poopy Joe's waterslide being made in the red canyon.

Silly thing like this would be amazing if it would be in the background somewhere like some other maps have (Doomsday-event, Swiftwater)

Calamari_Man

L2: Junior Member
May 4, 2019
Ok this update was to come out in nov but I got busy with school work so its out now and it might run like crap so yeah.(didn't completely test it)

- cleaned up the map a lot
- changed the layout a bit
- changed some textures
- added some stuff
- elevated the ground close to mid(because it might help with the high ground)
-made the high ground close to mid shorter
-changed the health kits and ammo kits placements

Read the rest of this update entry...