Resource icon

KotH koth_SãoPaulo a6a

Average Tiddy Goth GF

L1: Registered
Nov 5, 2019
Hi

Starting things off; I quite enjoyed the feel of this map, spacing feels reasonable without being too spacious or too cramped, everything is sealed off nicely and I found no glaring issues.

I did however encounter somwhat of a weird issue with the UI;

1: Upon capturing the middle CP the UI element turns into a solid-coloured square. The normal UI element becomes temporarily visible again if the point is being contested (See addendum 1.a). I'm not 100% sure what causes this but it seems to be confined to this map.
2.JPG

Addendum 1.a;
1.JPG

Additionally, during gameplay I found these 2 shacks break the flow of combat a little bit in their current state. They could benefit from being introduced into the map geometry as viable vantage points (See addendum MGS).
3.JPG

Addendum MGS; Adding ramps to their rear sides so any merc can get on top of them as well as flattening them out and adding a half-wall as to block sentry-camping the point from here would make the middle area surrounding the point feel much more dynamic.
4.JPG

Overall; I like the layout of the map and the slight mvm_mannhattan inspired elements strung around. A job well executed.