Koth_Logtory_B3

KotH Koth_Logtory_B3 B3

Lazay

L1: Registered
Aug 5, 2019
Lazay updated Koth_Logtory_A4 with a new update entry:

Beta release

After extensive bug fixes, layout adjustments and play tests, king of the hill lotgory has entered It's beta stage.

I acknowledge that many people who playtested the map said "map was too detailed for alpha", or "making big gameplay adjustments would be difficult". Since the map has had only 4 alpha versions, primarly focusing on fixing issues and seeing if map feels fine for koth, the area itself has had many playtests during pl_logtory development (which isn't finished), since this area...

Read the rest of this update entry...

H20Gamez

Oct 17, 2017
It looks really great. I will say that some of it is a confusing to navigate especially the right side looking from red. I'm not entirely sure what could be done but I do think its really great and would honestly love to see an arena version!

Lazay

Aug 5, 2019
It looks really great. I will say that some of it is a confusing to navigate especially the right side looking from red. I'm not entirely sure what could be done but I do think its really great and would honestly love to see an arena version!
Thanks. Well new map layouts will always be confusing at first, and not every area is supposed to have a purpose always for every class. Flankers like Spy or in a way Scout could use these paths more than like a Heavy. But i guess these areas don't feel impactful mainly because It's a Koth varient of the area from It's payload map origins, where it played differently.
About arena version of the map, don't feel like posting the same map with different gamemodes, not interesting, but I am maybe considering different themings, but that is more or less brainstorming.

Lazay

Aug 5, 2019
Lazay updated Koth_Logtory_B3 with a new update entry:

B4 release

B4 has finally here, and is the last beta update b-4 (before) pl_logtory full release.
This update focuses on improving lighting, bug fixes, finishing up brush work, and optimization.
Since this is considered as last update before full release, there wont be huge gameplay changes to the map since it's been tested a ton gameplay wise and am happy with the outcome of the map.
There will be bug fixes or changes to things that were overlooked, but primarly the map is finished.
In terms of...

Read the rest of this update entry...