koth_everlong

KotH koth_everlong A3

A

Asteerio

First TF2 map. A simple king of the hill map. Nothing special. Feedback would be appreciated.

==================CHANGES======================

- Added new route to the point. This was to give more options to attack.

- Hill has more elevation. This is to include the new tunnel route and to prevent scouts from double crouch jumping on to the point.

- Crates added to the hill. Wanted to add a little area to hide behind.

- Big house on the point has been pushed back. Mainly done to give people on the point a height advantage.

- Added a transition route from one point to another. Mainly done so players can change where they want to go without having to go all the way back.

- Cover changed on point. I didn't like how it was in the previous version.

-Spawn room changed. I didn't personally like how it looked in the last version.

Read the rest of this update entry...

A

Asteerio

After finally getting playtesters, a lot of problems arose from the map design in the previous version. The main problem was that the map was very powerful for sniper.

Another problem was the hill. Everyone played on this hill and it was filled to the brim with snipers and engis.

So this revision (which i have dubbed the anti sniper update) is mainly focused on making sniper less powerful

=====CHANGES=====

- Cover was added to block sniper sightlines.

- Hill is now smaller. It was too big in the last version.

- Walkway now has cover and a bridge to go to the big house. This is to give more options and hopefully detract players from using hill.

-Flank route added.

- Cover on the point has been changed to accommodate to the new flank routes.

-New textures were added to make the map less boring to look at.

Read the rest of this update entry...