koth_crossway

KotH koth_crossway a3

Micky Smouse

L1: Registered
Dec 6, 2021
koth_crossway a1 - Semi-diagonal koth map set on a hill fake makeshift factories

Koth crossway is a map with a layout designed to be fast paced and dynamic. The spaces where imagined to favor a circular motion and allow for fun interactions (at least that's what I'm hopping for)

The map is set between two fake factories created by each team to serve as a cover story while they secretly build rails under the others base. Little did they know they both had the same plan.

Now whit the cat out of the bag they have no other choice but to fight over the hill where the roads where supposed to be connected.

Hope you people like it :)

View attachment 163093
View attachment 163094
View attachment 163095
View attachment 163096
View attachment 163097

Micky Smouse

Dec 6, 2021
Micky Smouse updated koth_crossway with a new update entry:

koth_crossway_a2

Koth crossway is a map with a layout designed to be fast paced and dynamic. The spaces where imagined to favor a circular motion and allow for fun interactions (at least that's what I'm hopping for)

The map is set between two fake factories created by each team to serve as a cover story while they secretly build rails under the others base. Little did they know they both had the same plan.

Now with the cat out of the bag they have no other choice but to fight over the hill where the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Micky Smouse

Dec 6, 2021
Micky Smouse updated koth_crossway with a new update entry:

Going to alpha 3

So, this is going well...i think.

Changes:
  • Reduced point capture time from 24 seconds to 12.
  • Altered the tunnel route in each base to favor defenders.
  • Closed doors in shacks to impede flanking.
  • Introduced additional cover to the point.
  • Applied transparency to windows in the sniper's hut.
  • Addressed a bug allowing players to build in spawn.
  • Installed temporary lights in dark areas of the map.
  • Added geometry to open areas to enhance defense.

Read the rest of this update entry...