1. Hey there Guest,

The game servers have moved to semi-dedicated hardware and IPs have changed. Please see front page server widget for up-to-date game server information.

KotH koth_brisk a1

A simple "shortened-viaduct" formula KOTH map with an interesting height variation.

1. 200

200 L2: Junior Member

Positive Ratings:
    koth_brisk - A simple "shortened-viaduct" formula KOTH map with an interesting height variation.

Pretty small KOTH map, "shortened-viaduct" formula, excluding 1 yard between spawns and mid.

Yet another "test my map layout" submission. Yes, it may look kinda boring, but try it out and you are welcome to leave your constructive criticism below!

Please pardon my arches.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Egan

aa Egan

Positive Ratings:
    I like those arches! They feel extreme, and show off some unique theming opportunities! :cool:

The 2nd last pic, though, seems a bit flat. You may find in testing that it might feel weird to go through that area, just to be in, like it's hard to feel like you can be secure , because it being so flat means you can never prepare yourself to be at any advantage. May want to look at how koth_arctic handled the battlement-towards-point areas. or maybe harvest even. Example idea.

3. 200

200 L2: Junior Member

Positive Ratings:
    Yep, those are post-spawn areas. I'm kinda out of ideas for today and right now I just want to see how the mid works out. Thanks for the feedback!